$10.00 / month and a $99.00 sign-up fee
Here’s what you need to know:
- European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- The California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA);
- The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA);
- Nevada’s Revised Statutes Chapter 603A and SB220.
These laws were created to protect the consumers of those states and countries, not the businesses. This means that these laws can apply to businesses outside of those states and countries and may apply to you if you collect the personal information of or enter into transactions with consumers from the European Union, California or Nevada. Fines for violations of privacy laws start at $2,500 per violation (per website visitor).
What do you need to do?
- Terms of Service;
- End User License Agreement.