$149.95 / month for 6 months and a $99.00 sign-up fee
Start designing your own WordPress site in minutes. Our DIY WordPress website comes pre-installed with a demo site and ~50 more available at the click of a button. Design can be as simple as replacing demo content, or creating blank pages and building from scratch. HOSTING/MAINTENANCE REQUIRED: $59.95/month for as long as the site is active.
Our DIY WordPress website comes preinstalled with a demo site containing 6 pages with filler text and photos. If you prefer an industry-specific template, you can install one with the click of a button. If you need a domain name (yourbusiness.com), add Domain Name/URL Registration to your cart and we will register and connect it for you. If you’ve already registered a domain name, follow the instructions in your dashboard to connect it to your site, or we can connect it for you. We’ll be here to help – this package includes 1 hour of tech support, and technical configuration when you’re ready to launch. You can design your own website, but do it with support.
The DIY WordPress package is $149.95/month for 6 months + managed web hosting at $59.95/month. After 6 months, managed hosting is $59.95/month for as long as the site is active.
- instant setup and launch of self-hosted WordPress website with 5 GB disk space and free SSL
- pre-installed 6-page demo and 1 contact form
- access to ~50 demo websites that can be installed page by page or in full
- BeaverBuilder drag-and-drop website builder with design extensions (or design with WordPress Gutenberg blocks)
- Our recommended premium plugin licenses, pre-installed and configured (what would cost you $176.42/month is included for free with our hosting)
- 1 hour of technical support if you have questions or need help with technical settings
- 1 hour of pre-launch technical configuration (form notifications, integration with email mailing lists, setup Google Analytics and Search Console, SEO sitemap submission, quick mobile testing, basic design cleanup, connect domain name, etc.)
- add-ons available, like online booking, automatic embedded testimonials and more
- access to hourly support whenever needed, or ongoing support plans if you’d eventually like more help